These candy corn jell-o fruit cups are the perfectly sweet and easy to make snack for the fall months! Keep reading for all the recipe details for this fall and Halloween inspired treat!
My favorite season is just around the corner: fall! There is just something so special about the early months of fall when the weather begins to transition to cooler temperatures and the leaves begin changing. I love the excuse to get nice and cozy at home, throw on a batch of soup, pull on a thick sweater and make all my favorite snacks and fall inspired treats!
I love absolutely love making these candy corn jell-o fruit cups! They’re so cute and easy to make and kids absolutely love them. I’ve made these for after-school snacks, classroom Halloween parties and for fun play date treats and the kids always ask me to make them again. The layers of color are so fun for fall festivities!
They’re made with just a handful of ingredients: Jell-O, fresh or canned fruit. They can be made ahead of time to make life even easier (just wait to add the whipped topping). For those looking for classroom treats, these can be a great option as they are nut-free (just make sure that you don’t have any milk allergies in the class).
How To Make Candy Corn Jell-O Fruit Cups
- Lemon Jell-O
- Orange colored fruit: mandarins and peaches work well. If using canned fruit, drain well. Fresh fruit can be used as well.
- Whipped topping
Add liquid Jell-O to bottom third of a clear cup. Let solidify in refrigerator (about 3-4 hours).
Once Jell-O has thickened, add fruit (mandarins and/or peaches are our favorites)
Top with whipped topping right before serving.
When Making For a Class or Large Group Tips:
- You can use clear plastic cups for ease of use and cleaning.
- I like to prep the Jell-o in the cups, but you could just add a few scoops of yellow jell-o to cups and then top with fruit. It won’t be quite as pretty looking, but still shows well.
- Wait to add the whipped topping until right before serving.
Candy Corn Jell-o Fruit Cups
- 1 package Lemon Jell-O
- 2 cups canned orange colored fruit Mandarins and peaches work well. Drain well.
- whipped topping
- Add liquid Jell-O to bottom third of a clear cup. Let solidify in refrigerator (about 3-4 hours).
- Once Jell-O has thickened, add fruit.
- Top with whipped topping right before serving.
Did you notice the “Thank the creator” button at the top of my blog post? It’s a new feature!
I’m so excited to announce that I’m one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program. Thank with Google is an experimental feature that allows you to purchase a virtual sticker to directly show your appreciation for content on my website! As a loyal reader, it’s a simple way to show support & encouragement and let me know what content you enjoy the most!
There are a variety of stickers to choose from (they also have free stickers as a simple way to say “Thank you”) and you can even add a personal message with each paid sticker. All revenue from these stickers helps to support the work that goes into creating content for my blog.
You can find the Thank with Google feature in multiple places on my site. As always, THANK YOU for your support!