Cherry Filled Crepes
These easy and delicious crepes can be made in just minutes. Made with simple ingredients that are likely in your pantry, makes this a great breakfast or brunch option to make quickly.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 TBSP butter melted
Fillings and Toppings
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup cookie butter or chocolate hazelnut spread optional
- powdered sugar (I like adding a dash of cocoa powder to mine) optional
- cocoa nibs optional
- whipped cream optional
- fresh cherries optional
- Preheat griddle/pan to medium high heat (350 to 375 degrees). Oil well.
- Mix together flour and salt and stir well. Whisk eggs in separate bowl.
- Slowly mix in water and milk to flour mixture. Add beaten eggs and butter and mix very well.
- Add 1/3 cup of batter to griddle and tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread batter thin and well. Cook for ~2 minutes of each side until lightly browned.
- Fill crepes with cherry preserves and top with fillings of choice. Serve warm.