Crispy Cracker & Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries
These crunnchy and savory zucchini fries are so good and the perfect way to use up the abundance of zucchini you have growing! These zucchini fries can be baked in the oven or prepared in an air fryer (my favorite method). Great served with marinara, ranch or hummus!
- 4-5 small zucchini ends trimmed
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins Original finely crushed
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- cooking spray
- Spray pan/grate in air fryer. Cut the ends off of zucchini and cut into quarters length-wise. Place on plate and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine Nut-Thins, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a large shallow bowl and mix well.
- Whisk eggs in another shallow dish.
- Place flour in third shallow dish.
- Coat zucchini sticks in flour, then dip in eggs then roll in crumb mixture. Press firmly and coat zucchini as heavily as possible.
- Place fries on grate in air fryer. Cook in air fryer for 6 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
To make in oven: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking pan with parchment paper. Follow steps 2 through 5 above. After coating with crumb mixture, place on parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes.