I’ve partnered with Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® Original to try their Green Superfood in my smoothies and I’m loving how easy it is to use and how many amazing health benefits that it has!
Who else feels like they could use a little energy boost especially when it comes to the afternoon energy slump? Or how about struggle with getting enough veggies in your diet? Can your skin use a little boost?
I feel ya! I’m sharing a recipe today that totally helps with everything above! I’ve been loving on smoothies lately as a perfect pre or post-workout reboot or as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. I love the freshness of a smoothie and with warmer weather on the way, they’re a perfect way to help slim down, hydrate and detox!
The smoothie I’m sharing today, Pineapple Kiwi Tropical Green Smoothie, is a delicious tropical medley with the addition of Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® Original that has ingredients that help nurture the skin, increases energy and sneak in lots of extra veggies to your diet!
Amazing Grass is a super convenient and simple way to add greens to your daily routine. The powder easily mixes into water, juice or my favorite, a smoothie. You can even add it your favorite baked goodies for an additional boost of wellness!
Amazing Grass is a perfect way to bridge the nutritional gaps that you or your family may have in your diet (like my oldest who pretty much hates all veggies). One scoop of Amazing Grass is packed with organic greens, wholesome fruits and veggies, plus nutrient-dense superfoods that have so many great benefits. Not only does Amazing Greens provide great natural energy, but it helps to support immunity, aids in digestion and promotes detox to increase your overall health and wellness for the entire family. Basically, one scoop of Amazing Grass is one of the easiest ways pump your daily smoothie with a massive plethora of health benefits!
Now back to the pineapple kiwi tropical green smoothie! This smoothie is loaded with lots of tropical vibes that have some major skin benefits:
- Pineapple: Pineapple is full of Vitamin C and potassium and is one of the best sources of anti-oxidants available. Anti-oxidants are essential for removing free radicals in the body which can lead to increased wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is the leading source of vitamin C in fruits! Vitamin C has huge benefits in keeping skin young by slowing the signs of aging and leaves skin glowing. Kiwi also has high amounts of vitamin E which help keep skin moisturized for more youthful and supple skin.
- Orange Juice: Orange juice is an excellent source of vitamin C which can do wonders for your skin by improving texture, color and restoring collagen.
- Greek Yogurt: Stick to unflavored greek yogurt to cut down on sugar. Greek yogurt is loaded with lots of great nutrients: riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and protein, and can help detoxify your skin.
- Amazing Grass: Loaded with vitamin A (beta carotene) for improving skin tone and health. Vitamin C slows signs of aging and the antioxidant blend is essential for removing free radicals from the body.
If using for a post-workout recovery smoothie, just add an extra large dollop of greek yogurt or scoop of vanilla protein powder to up your protein intake. Protein is great for muscle recovery, while the fruits provide a healthy source of carbohydrates and Amazing Grass provides a great boost of natural energy (loaded with wheat grass, chlorella and spirulina) and helps with detoxification (especially great after a sweaty hot yoga class).
Now is a great time to check out Amazing Grass! Between May 10 – June 4, Sam’s Club is offering a $4.00 savings on every tub of Amazing Grass in-store and online! If nervous about trying, check out the in-club demo at Sam’s Club on May 19 to try it yourself.
What’s your favorite smoothie combo?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® Original.