This post is sponsored by Savings.com.
It’s a few months into the new year and I’ve been seeing so many of you kicking your New Year’s goals and resolutions butts! Now that we’ve been putting all those miles and impact on our sneakers and shoes, it’s time to think about replacing or upgrading to a new pair of shoes. The typical athletic shoe is only built to last 350 to 500 miles so if you’re walking and on your feet for 7 hours a week, you ideally need to replace your shoes every 3 months.
Right now, Macys.com is having a great sale and you can get an extra 25% off select styles from Finish Line. The sale runs from 2/9/20 – 2/15/20 so make sure to hurry over and check out all the great shoes to pick from before they sell out.
I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites from the sale below! From casual, to running and everything in between, here are my picks from this fab sale!
For casual shoes, I’m loving these picks (left to right):
- Unisex Logo Play Chuck Taylor All Star Casual Sneakers: Chuck Taylor shoes are timeless and they pretty much never go on sale! Grab them for only 52.50 while you can.
- Women’s Street Goldie Flashow Casual Sneakers: The sparkle to these slip ons give them a fun street chic vibe. The best part: they’re only $30 through 2/15.
- K-Swiss Women’s Court Casper Casual Sneakers: I’m always a fan of blush sneakers and these would be perfect with jeans for a fresh and fun spring look (bonus: easy to clean too). At $18.75, they’re an absolute steal!
Cross-Train & Running Shoes
For sneakers and cross-trainers, these are my top picks (left to right):
- New Balance Women’s 009 Athletic Sneakers: New Balance shoes are my favorite! I’ve never had a pair that I didn’t love and I find that they are some of the most comfortable shoes that I own. These black trainers are perfect to take you from the gym to running errands. Grab them for only $30 (57% off) through 2/17!
- Adidas Women’s UltraBoost Running Sneakers: These shoes have over 2000 rave reviews and are nearly 50% off for a limited time. Buy now!
- Nike Women’s Renew Lucent Running Sneakers: High performance and ultra-breathable to help you gain some new PR’s this running season. To sweeten the deal, they’re under $40!