Lemon Herb Quinoa Salad
This zesty herb and lemon quinoa salad is perfect for to pair with summer BBQ meals! Tri-color quinoa, a lemon herb seasoning and plenty of fresh veggies combine for a light, cool and delicious salad to enjoy all summer long.
- 1 cup quinoa rinsed well
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup cucumber quartered and sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice fresh is best
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil. Add rinsed quinoa, turn heat to low and cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until water is gone. Cool quinoa in refrigerator.
- Once quinoa is cooled, add remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve!
This recipe will last well for several days in the fridge.