Loaded Apple Nachos
- 4 apples sliced
- 30 Goetze's Caramel Creams unwrapped
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream separate into 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup quantities
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- sprinkles optional
- Unwrap Goetze caramel creams. Place caramel candies and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream into microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat caramel candies and whipping cream in 30 second increments in microwave. Mix well. Continue heating in 30 second increments until desired smooth consistency.
- Heat remaining 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream in microwave-safe bowl until hot.
- Add chocolate chips to hot whipping cream and mix well. Continue mixing until chocolate chips have melted. You may have to heat chocolate chips and whipping cream in microwave to melt more (heat in small increments of 15 seconds and mix well).
- Wash, core and slice apples. Place apples on large plate.
- Drizzle apples with caramel and chocolate sauce.
- Top with pretzels, almonds and sprinkles.
NOTE: You can always use premade caramel sauce or chocolate sauce when you're in a pinch and want a super speedy sweet treat! You will have extra chocolate and caramel sauce. They can be kept in fridge for 1 week. If desired, you can halve recipe for smaller quantity. Tip: To thin the sauces, you can add 1 Tablespoon of heavy whipping cream until desired consistency.