Pan Seared Pork Chops with Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce
Pan-seared pork chops with lemon garlic white wine sauce is a flavor packed dish that your family will be asking for over and over! Juicy pork chops are seared to perfection and cooked in a delicious garlic white wine sauce all in one pan. Simple, delicious and easy!
- 6 pork chops boneless
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 cup Holland House White Cooking Wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Season pork chops heavily with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil on medium high heat in an oven safe pan.
- When pan is hot, sear pork chops for 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer pork chops to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onions and garlic to pan. Cook for 2 minutes. Add rosemary and cook for 1 minute.
- Add white cooking wine and reduce by half. Add chicken stock and lemon juice and stir well.
- Add pork chops to pan with the sauce. Transfer pan to oven for 12-15 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF.
This dish can be cooked entirely on the stove top as well. If cooking on stovetop, omit preheating the oven. Once you've prepared your sauce, add seared pork chops back to pan with the sauce. Lower temperature to low and cover for about 20 minutes. Check occasionally to make sure chops do not stick to bottom of pan.