Pecan Pie Martini
This Pecan Pie Martini is the decadent dessert drink that you'll be obsessing about this season! Rich pecan flavor, creamy deliciousness and cinnamon come together for pecan pie goodness for the perfect holiday cocktail.
- 1-2 Tbsp Torani Butter Pecan Syrup
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Rumchata
- 1 1/2 ounce half and half
- pecan finely chopped
- whipped cream optional
- Rim your martini glasses with pecan pieces. To do so, you can line the rim of glass with Torani syrup or honey, and lightly dip in pecan pieces.
- Fill cocktail mixer with a scoop of ice, and add remaining liquid ingredients. Shake well, strain and pour into martini glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pecan.
Leave A Comment