This Asian infused spicy variation of your typical tuna salad is great served on romaine lettuce leaves, as a wrap, on rice crackers or plain crackers. Light, packed with protein, spicy and full of lots of colorful and yummy veggies.
Sriracha Tuna Salad
- 1 pouch StarKist BOLD Sriracha tuna
- 1/2 cup veggies combination of diced red pepper, diced cucumbers, diced celery, julienned carrots
- 1 eggs hardboiled and diced (I prefer without the yolk)
- romaine lettuce leaves
- Mix tuna, veggies and hardboiled egg together.
- Serve with crackers, atop a mixed green salad or in a pita with greens.