Strawberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 cup FAGE Total 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup Whipped Cream light
- 1 cup strawberries diced into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 Tbsp honey optional, to taste
- 8 graham crackers
- Line a casserole or baking dish with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, add yogurt, strawberries, vanilla extract and honey (optional). Mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream until mixed well.
- Place half the graham crackers on the bottom of lined dish. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over graham crackers and top with remaining graham crackers.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours. Remove from freezer and cut into squares.
- Let sit for a few minutes in room temperature to slightly soften before serving.
Store in an airtight container.