Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Butter
This whipped cinnamon pumpkin spice is so easy to make and tastes amazing served with fresh bread, on toast or slathered on pancakes or waffles. Whipped butter, pumpkin puree, cinnamon and pumpkin spice combine for a thick and easy to smooth, sweet and decadent butter. Perfect for fall and holiday celebrations and can easily be packaged for gifting during the holidays.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 tsp McCormick® Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Beat room temperature butter until fluffy.
- Add McCormick® Cinnamon, McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice, salt and two tablespoons pumpkin puree to butter and beat until well combined.
- Continue beating and adding a spoonful of pumpkin at a time until all pumpkin is mixed in well.
- Add honey and McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and beat until fluffy (1-2 minutes).
Bring butter to room temperature prior to serving. Keep refrigerated. Butter will remain good for 10-14 days.