Grilled Mesquite Lime Pork Tenderloin Rice Bowl
This main dish is so simple to make and produces the most juicy and flavor popping tenderloin every single time! It's perfect served alone, but I absolutely love serving the tenderloin on top of cilantro lime rice topped with lots of delicious veggies!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 packet McCormick Grill Mates Mesquite Marinade
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 lime halved
- 3 cups rice
- 1-2 cans black beans rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup corn
- cilantro optional
- additional veggies: peppers, onion, tomatoes
Grilled Mesquite Lime Pork Tenderloin
- Combine McCormick Grill Mates Mesquite Marinade with water, oil and juice of 1/2 a lime. Whisk well.
- Place pork tenderloin and marinade mixture in plastic bag. Let marinade for at least 15 minutes (I marinade for 1 hour for intense flavor).
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Oil grates well.
- Place tenderloin on direct heat and grill for 16-22 minutes. Flip tenderloin once half way through (grill each side 8 to 11 minutes) cooking. Grill until internal temperature is 145ºF. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes to let juices redistribute.
- Slice tenderloin against the grain.
- Serve on top of rice. Top with remaining ingredients: corn, black beans, veggies.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- Prepare rice as directed on package.
- Squeeze juice of half a lime over rice, add chopped cilantro and mix well. Season with salt and pepper as desired.