In case you missed it, today is….
I Run Because…
– It makes me feel strong.
– My health depends on it.
– It’s cheaper than therapy (both psychological & retail).
– The silence is needed sometimes.
– I’d rather be sore than sorry.
– Sometimes I just need to get away from life.
– It makes me feel healthier…and happier.
– It gives me something to work towards.
– It gives me energy.
– It gives me an excuse to buy cute workout clothes.
– Some of my best ideas come while zoned out running.
– My personal best is just that: mine.
– I can participate in fun races to raise money and get covered in mud.
– I really like to eat.
– I really, really like chocolate.
– I enjoy the scenery.
– I love the endorphin rush.
– It makes my legs look fab!
– I like the one on one time with the hubby.
– It makes getting dressed in the morning so much more positive.
– It’s the best way to sight see.
– There’s a freedom in just getting out and running with no destination in mind.
– It gives me an excuse to take a break sometimes.
– It’s a great stress reliever.
– I love crossing a finish line and the positiveness of those also running.
– It makes my heart, lungs and muscle stronger for a longer and healthier lifetime.
– It decreases my chances of cancers.
– It increases my lifespan.
– It fights obesity.
– It gives me confidence.
– I can. You never know when that could be taken away.
Are there any specific reasons that you love running?