Southwest Shrimp, Bacon and Pineapple Pizza
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 pound medium raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 4 BAYS English Muffins any variety, split
- 8 pepperjack cheese slices 1 ounce each
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro or parsley chopped, optional
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until partially cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Drain grease and return bacon to skillet.
- Sprinkle chili powder over shrimp and add shrimp and pineapple to skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp and bacon are cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Toast muffins, Place on baking sheet and cover each muffin half with cheese.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bacon/shrimp/pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro or parsley.
Shrimp can be substituted with cooked chicken.